RE: stuff

Walter:

> Could you explain how I look at these 3 "projects" and
> figure out whether
> they are synchronous or asynchronous.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "synchronous or asynchronous". Do
you mean in a threaded process sense or in the sense that each can be
developed simultaneously?  Please explain.

Do you have an Excel spreadsheet that will download quotes at this
time or is this what you're suggesting when you said: "If we strip out
the ticker part, then the download part is still available for
launching in Excel 97."

All of a sudden I'm feel rather "thick"!  Please excuse the confusion
on my part.