RE: stopped out this AM

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: stopped out this AM
  • From: "Guy Tann" <grt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:21:24 -0500 (EST)

Ton

It's hard for us since we do absolutely no charting at all.  In fact,
charting tends to confuse us, in so far as our system is pretty good at
picking tops and bottoms.  Just that we sometimes get caught.  One of the
things I'm working on now, is trying to determine whether or not using our
intermediate trend as a guide, we should take a second look at charts.

I've saved all of your posts and hopefully I'll get some time to try to make
some sense out of them.  I also just purchased Visual Basic 6 Professional
and what appears to be a great book, so I'm starting to get serious here.
My question to myself is, should I continue on and interface my Excel
spreadsheets with my MS data or should I write a complete VB system to stand
alone????

I'll try to spend some time on it this weekend.   Hopefully, my 8 year old
will be with a friend on Saturday, he has a basketball game Sunday morning
and a play date and birthday party on Monday (no school).

Regards

Guy