It beats me! Those supposedly "discontinued" indices are in fact alive and kicking.
For instance, this morning MarketWatch gave the following quotes for a pair of Goldman
Sachs Technology Indices:

    As of: Mar 09, 1999 @ 10:14 am ET
    SymbolLast  Change Prev   Low    High
    $GSV 136.78 -0.91 137.69 135.97 137.86
    $GSO 249.88 +1.83 248.05 246.70 249.88

So, it seems that not Goldman Sachs dropped the indices, but QPlus alone. Right, QPlus?
What is it about, really?

Cheers, Vitaly

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Fw: Quotes Plus and S&P
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 16:24:07 -0500
From: Vitaly Larichev <vitaly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Annette <annette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Annette,

Thank you for letting me know it. If I may, I would suggest that when you drop some indices for
good, to advise your clients about the reasons. Otherwise, such changes may seem suiting yourself,
not us.

Also, important to me, and possibly other users as well. Why don't you provide NASDAQ TRIN Index as
you do for NYSE and AMEX? Sure, one can make it oneself on, say,  Metastock, but because of gaps in
data, I get all the way down the error message to the effect that "Dates are not lined-up".  As
such, I am in doubt if my calculations are good.

Thank you,
Vitaly Larichev