Re: Excel and MS

>Someone posted to this thread "....Open Bloomberg (which provides free
>Excel link)..."
>
>Can anyone tell me where at the Bloomberg site I can find this Excel link?

Try this,

http://www.bloomberg.com/install/user.html

This page shows Bloomberg Traveler. To the left you could find
"PriceLink for Excel". In the previous edition of their web site, I had ever
looked into the description of it (and the monthly lease price for Traveler,
which is in fact identical to its desktop Open Bloomberg). But now,
don't know why, it seems you need password to access its content. Maybe
you should contract a Sales Representitive to have a Trial.

The following is something related to Bloomberg's DDE Server and Excel
Add-In,

http://www.bloomberg.com/blpsupport/apidde1.html

I've ever wanted to migrate from Reuters Terminal to Bloomberg, but now
I'm much more in favor of Bridge's BridgeStation Plus.

Marvin