From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Greening
Sent: Monday, March 08, 1999 6:17 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Short? Gag, gag

Guy,
     I just took a hard look at my SPX chart.  I have it closing at a new
all time high close and just under the all time intraday high.  Tomorrow
should be critical, either it will rebound down once more and you will be in
good shape or it will break through and run.  My bet is that the DJI led the
way and it will break out and run. Of course I've been wrong before and will
     Best of luck.

JimG