Re: PITBULL crash index

Hi Fletch,
 I noticed what he had written about the "moon and other phases".....but the
site I listed
didn't have anything to do with "astrology" but seemed to be more what I
call "Technical"
in nature. Here is a quote from the page:

   "The Pitbull Crash Index (PCI) is a warning indicator developed by Henry
Ford in 1987 prior to the crash and is based on an algebraic summation of
the number of NYSE new lows and whether or not the NYSE has been advancing
or declining over the previous 5 days. This is a very effective monitor of
market internals that can show situations setting up that should raise the
investor's awareness and allow them to take some precautionary actions until
the all-clear is sounded. It is published daily for subscribers and
disseminated on a once a week basis to over 60,000 investors. It was back
tested over 25 years of data, starting in 1960, and since 1980 has signaled
11 times and been WRONG 6 TIMES....The last time it signaled was July 24,
1998 and it was right. The previous signal was July of 1994 and it was
WRONG! "

 I am not making a promotion for this page, nor am I claiming that this is
correct....I just found this
interesting and wanted to pass it along.

  Best wishes,
      Adam Hefner.
VonHef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx