Display Problem in MS Pro

I am having the following problem when using MetaStock Pro.  (Occurred with both 6.51 and 6.52 updated versions.)

I can draw a trendline from point A to point B and then if I use the Zoom Box to zoom in on any points between A & B the trendline does not show up in the enlarged (zoomed) view.  If a restore the chart to normal size (using Zoom Reset) the trendline returns.

I am wondering if this is specific to my system or if anyone else using MS Pro can duplicate this problem.

Thanks,

Mark