Re: AOL, CSCO, & WMT

Guy,

You miss the point.  I do not have a system.  I trade with the market,
which has no system.

Lose your mind and come to your senses.  Contrary to your "belief
system" you can buy low and sell high with unbelievable consistency.

Unbelievable because it isn't a belief "system".  It's simply what's
there in front of you, if you learn to recognize it.

Doc