Re: S&P 500 (was AOL, CSCO, & WMT)

Everyone,

If I came off sounding bravado I sincerely apologize.  If I offended you
in any way, I apologize (except to those who struck first).

What I said was true.  Every word of it.  I had no idea it would
generate such a rash of responses.

I simply want you to experience what I have experienced.  My intentions
are to share the knowledge I have had the good fortune to gain from the
committed people at Securitytrader.com.  You will not find finer human
beings anywhere.

Please, don't let my way of expressing myself turn you off to what they
have to offer.  Test it for yourself and if it doesn't serve you, then
let it go.  But don't turn a blind eye because of me.

Doc