From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lionel and Gail Issen
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 1999 8:49 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Diz's chapter

Guy, George, Walter and the list:

I tried Books In Print and I did a search of the very large University of
California Library system ( I access it thru the City of Houston Library
system).  I also tried 3 variations of Diz, ie Diaz, Diez and Dize: and
search by title and keywords.  There were no hits. I suspect that this was
only published in Raschke's book and that Diz's other publications are in
journals.

Lionel