Re: S&P 500

Hi Adam,

What do I think?  I don't know.  I'm going to wait and see what the
intraday action tells me.  But for right now, you can view my thought
process on the two charts attached -- black is daily, white is intraday.

Hope you have a profitable day tomorrow...

Doc

Adam Hefner wrote:

> Well.....looks like the next day or so will tell if the market will
> break resistance.
> The weekly trend is still up (first chart), but we are at the
> resistance level on the
> daily chart. What do you guy's think?
>

>   Best wishes,
>       Adam Hefner.
> VonHef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>  [Image]  [Image]

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SPX3.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SPX11.gif"