Re: To Patch or not to Patch

Frans,

I think you're right on target with these observations and I share your
practiced skepticism.  What's with all this patch fix-ation anyway?  My
calendar says 305 days to Y2K or 12 more patches at Equis' current run
rate.  I don't even have my burial plot selected and paid for yet at
40-something - Type B personality in a sea of A's.  Makes the world go
around and markets up and down.

Craig