manual downloader patch

Instead of being a "patcher" ... I am now a "patchee".

All of my hand loaded funds and indexes (200+) drop to zero on the "new day"
after the last entry. The existing chart and indicators are still intact
when the "new day" is advanced off the screen.

I read Ton's long description of proper precautions a well prepared
"patcher" should take but I'm not prepared to go that route. I have
downloaded regular (i.e., 10 to15+) patches and upgrades from Omni Trader
and have never seen anything like this "2 month" mess and disruption of
traders lives.

The latest futures magazine has a single page article about why pro traders
don't use canned systems, but use programming languages and Excel etc. to
develop all of they're own systems tests. This latest "difficulty" has
pushed me more in the direction of Excel and Visual Basic rather than toward
either Trade Station or Metastock or whatever.

Best regards

Walter