Error Message-Non-Based Security

  • To: "EMail List Metastock" <support@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Error Message-Non-Based Security
  • From: "Bill Bolumen" <BOLUMENkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:34:24 -0500 (EST)

I started getting an error message upon opening any security which has a
white cross with a red background and it states:
"Non-Based Security not found
Abort   Retry   Ignore"

I have to press "Ignore" and then it opens O.K. but I cannot open multiple
securities as I have to keep pressing "Ignore" all the time.  This has never
happened to me in the past.
Appreciate your help.
Bill

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\winmail25.dat"