From: derksenf <derksenf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, September 03, 1998 9:37 AM
Subject: Daytrading book

:Hi Folks,
:
:Last night (Sep 2) there was this topic on CNBC at around 16.30-17.00 EST.
:It dealt with a guy in a garage who made his living with restorating
classic
:European cars.
:But at the same time we saw him walking to a pc to make a few daytrades.
:(really true)
:
:Than they mentioned a book about daytrading.
:Did anybody see this ?
:And does anybody know the name of the book and the author ??
:
:Thanks in advance,
:
:Frans