Re: Technifilter

Michel -

    Technifilter has been in my Technical Analysis toolbox for years and, to
me, it compliments and works well with MetaStock.  Sorry to say that I have not
figured out how to Cup and Handle, but know that TechniFilter will do it.  I
see that you have its URL, "http://rtrsoftware.com"; already noted.

--  Frank  :-)