Re: The latest MetaStock Patch

Hello

I installed the patch Msw652.exe (4.8 MB) last night to update from
v.6.5 to v.6.52 and it worked perfectly.

Then I installed the patch Msw652a.exe (587 kB) to update to v.6.52a,
but I only saw the install-screen in my attachment for a brief moment
and nothing else.  No congratulations or anything.  So I assume that
v.6.52a has not been installed ?

In About under the Metastock help menu, the version is indicated as
v.6.52 and the build date as Feb 5 1999.  Is this correct ?  Shouldn't
it be indicated as v.6.52a if the install was successful ?

Thanks
Charl Marais
################################
Charl Marais

M.Sc.Eng. (Chemical Engineering)
University of Stellenbosch
Tel. +27-21-8083163
Fax. +27-21-8084967
http://www.sun.ac.za/polymer/pcm.jpg
http://www.sun.ac.za/polymer/students.htm#MSc
  look under MSc STUDENTS : OTHER DEPARTMENTS

Address:
Huis De Villiers E304
2 Murray Street
7600 Stellenbosch
South Africa
Tel. +27-21-8875240
------oooOooo------
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,