RE: Referencing Multiple Securities in Custom Indicators

You would plot the mov formula on security one and then drag it into the
chart of security two.  Select it and in the custom formula use
P-mov(ROC(C,1,%), 25, E).
The selected plot is P.  You can continue to drag plots into other
charts to continue this indicator and save it as a chart and then open
the chart. The chart will recalculate the indicator.

There is an FAQ on our web site outlining how to make your own index.
The same principle applies.

Equis Support
http://www.equis.com/
http://www.equis.com/customer/support/
Please include previous email answers and questions in your response.

Equis and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarks
of Equis International.  Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, Expert
Advisor, OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks of
Equis International.