Re: chart viewer

Guy Tann writes:

> I noticed that when I attempt to look at various charts or other .GIF
> pictures, my system brings up Microsoft Photo Editor and the
> renditions are terrible.  When I looked at what Moe posted showing
> Steve's cocoa chart on a web site, I was blown away.  I could actually
> read the little print, when I couldn't with the original that Steve
> posted.

What Steve posted was exactly what I put on the web site; it was just a
decode of his attachment.   The difference you are seeing can only be
due to what is being used to render the image.  If you're using IE, it
would seem odd to me that Microsoft would not re-use that rendering
code.  Personally I use Netscape and the image looked fine to me also.