From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steve Karnish
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 1999 4:49 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Linear Regression system

Barry,

How's the linear regression system treating you?  I've substituted the CMO
(Chande Movementum Oscillator) for the Forecast Oscillator and by tweaking
the parameter triggers, it's traded cocoa 19 times in the past yeart with
18 winners.  It triggered a buy signal on the opening this morning and
worked like a charm again.  Attached is the gif of the signals.

Steve Karnish
CCT