Trading Channels

Jim,
You spelt out your approach to trading channels some time ago which I
am thankful for. I've quoted a passage from the posting:

"The trick then is how to construct the trend channels. For short
term up trend channels I use the Standard Deviation Channel built into
MetaStock. I start just to the left of the lowest low in the data
being considered and end just to the right of the highest high in the
time frame.  Then I set the deviation at 2 and extend the channel to
the right".
You mention use of the Standard Deviation Channel built in to Metastock.
I am using Metastock 6 and can't seem to find it. Am I missing something or
is it just not available in MS6. I have tried using Raff Regression Channels
and Linear Regression trend lines instead.
Also, would you mind sending an example of a chart (in gif format) showing
how you present the short term, intermediate, and long term trend channels.
I'd like to see how they fit in to place within each other.

Many thanks.
Ian Burgoyne, Melbourne