RE: Daytrading from home setup

BTW :

I was one of the Telerate Staff (Software Development) that was NOT
retained.  When bridge acquired DJM they let all (~15 incl management ) the
software developers in Australia go. The sales and support staff was also
reduced by about 50% in Oz.

Anyway I am now an independent trading software developer (and trader)!

The best career move that was made FOR me!

	..... In fact, Bridge almost discarded everything in its acquired
DJM assets EXCEPT the ACTIVE1