Re: I downloaded Elwave 5.0 [Fwd: Re: I downloaded Elwave 5.0] From: "A.J. Ma...

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: I downloaded Elwave 5.0 [Fwd: Re: I downloaded Elwave 5.0] From: "A.J. Ma...
  • From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 11:42:32 -0500 (EST)

To clear this up:
Do send any List request emails to Prognosis to have them get this ELWAVE Support-List
of the ground. Copy this mail for example and/or just put your name and a small comment
on top of it, eg something like:

"I AGREE with the suggetsion for a Support List made available for users and
as such I also REQUEST for such a Support-service. (Using ELWAVE or MS)".

Note : send this request ALWAYS to Prognosis' mail-address, NOT TO the MS-List !!!
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

About an ELWAVE List and starting up a FREE email-list  -in general- :
It should not be that hard at all to have this done and have it being maintained, as
there are opportunities on the Internet for anyone to start up any New Free List(s).

Here is an example of an address to start up free email-lists:

Now the only thing to do for Prognosis would be to get themselves connected and it to work.
And as a bonus another website for Prognosis comes with it as well and is also
provided for FREE, eg free of charge.
So only some maintenance has to be done, but most(90%) can be provided for by other users
informing the questioneers and each other through this kind of email-list.
It is much like a NewsGroup, but now directly available as messages will be automatically
be re-directed to list members. A suggestion to Prognosis would be to have the mails
also be redirected to their NEW and FREE website's server, so as for more other internet
surfers and possible other ELWAVE users, not being list-members, to benefit from the now
then available support.
Any Listers on that List can also mail-in any of his/hers reactions on solutions received from
and provided by Prognosis or send in the actual Prognosis replies to any of their requests, so
as for others to learn and benefit as well and also to give any oppinions on the program usage
as in "how to do this" and "how is this done" as well as with the in depth complicated EW
counts+patterns and also on any of the Stocks/Markets in general as well as in combination
with Metastock.
So how about this suggestion Prognosis?

Most of the addressees that were mentioned as "cc"-receivers in the mail, are
members of our MS Users Group overhere.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx