Re: Improving the system (Downloader)Freeware to improve the speed!!

Thanks G.G.
I didn't get straight on the right page, had to Press the Accelerator's page-link
at the right(above Software), to get to the SuperFassst page.

Too add to this wonderfull news:

When clearing the Autoexec.bat + Config.sys files from all of its lines and then replacing
in the Config.sys with the following lines, and aslo adding the following one line to
the MSDOS.sys files, will make you run super fast in DOS and faster(starting programs)
in Win95/98. It is assuming that you have the EMM386.EXE stored on disk in the
"C:\Windows\Command" folder, so that program(from Win95 CdRom) has to be there.
(note that it can have consequences depending on each lines values that will be started or
loaded on normal DOS+Win95 StartUp, so make a spare back-up copy).

Clear the Autoexec.bat and the Config.sys first, shutdown and reboot using On/Off switch.
(This is to make sure the MSDOS.sys is cleared from all the above file's references).
Then:

In Config.sys place the following lines:
DEVICE=c:\windows\himem.sys /EISA
devicehigh=c:\windows\command\emm386.exe ram rom
dos=high,umb

In the MSDOS.sys place the following line into the [Option] section(under the Network=1 or 0 line):
  DBLSpace=0

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx