Re: UK data

Lois,
I've been lurking on this list for last five months, and learnt a lot. How
many uk members would you need? I should think there is a critical mass
thing, too few and you shrivel up. My guess is that this list has many
hundreds of readers, say 1000, to give it the power it has got of maybe 50
guys making constant positive contributions. By all means start one, if you
like. Count me in,  mail me direct, or talk to Ton Maas about european
angle perhaps.

I'd advise, stick to Prestel. IMHO it is brilliant, reliable and cheap.
Simon