Re: Metastock Real Time w DDE Link

JCarlos,

Actually you will want the MS 6.5 EOD to chart in real-time using Excel DDE. This is what I do. The newest version of MS EOD 6.52 doesn't allow you to chart bars or candlesticks, only line charts when you OLE the data into MS 6.52 from Excel.
However MS 6.5 EOD allows you to chart all three when using OLE from Excel. And yes it will update in real-time.

Also be prepared for running two memory hogs at the same time. I have to shut down MS 6.5 EOD about every hour otherwise the system resources become all used up and the computer crashes. I have 128 mgs of ram and a 200 mhz 586 and Win98.

Harley Meyer