RE: Purchase of TA98

  • To: Graham Bell <gjbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Purchase of TA98
  • From: Ron White <RJWhite@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:26:25 -0500 (EST)

Graham,
Yes, I am pleased and it's consistent to what we and other users have been
experiencing.
I posted your comments on our home page for your review.

http://stelar.com

It would also be good if you were stateside, because I would love to have
you on our
next conference call.  Sat: 11:00 est ... 212 796-1700 code 2468

Ron White
719 266-8710