Re: TC2000 Time segmented volume

Many years ago, when the father of the current owners of TC2000 was active he
published a market news letter. I believe it was called the Worden Tape
Reader. He had an indicator he called Tick Volume. For any given security, he
measured the volume on every tick up or down and accumulated the value. Up
tick volume was positive, down tick volume was negative. Increasing
accumulative tick volume was an indication of buying pressure. If I'm not
mistaken, there approach actually preceded Joe Granville's On Balance Volume
work/publication.

About 5 -6 years ago, I had a lengthy conversation with one of the current
Worden brothers and I got the clear impression that Time Segmented Volume is
the same as his fathers' tick volume.

As such, there is nothing in MetaStock EOD that would measure tick volume. I
don't know if something in MetaStock Real Time can do the same thing.

Good luck and good trading,

Jim Barone