Re: Volunteers Re: Reuters

Hi Dan, send these files.
I work with two computers (C1 & C2) connected:
C1 = Intel Pentium2 MMX 400Mhz - 128 K RAM - n°2 HD 7.8 GB each (Total Free Space=
8GB)
C2 = Intel Pentium 133Mhz - 64 K RAM - n° 2 HD(SCSI) 2 GB each (Total Free Space =
2.7 GB)
Modem = 56 K but ISP gives only 33K connection (max next month I'll change ISP for a
better one).
With which one do you want me to do the tests ?
Yes .it stands for Italy.
Regards
G. G.