System Test Suggestion

The systems I follow require me to buy or sell on the open of the
following day.  Normally, this is not a problem but occasionally an
equity will generate a "Buy" signal on a day when one should sell on the
open.  When this occurs the MS system will not recognize the buy signal
and acts as if it didn't happen.  The suggested fix for this problem was
to set the system tester to buy or sell on the close, but this change
can cause the system to give widely varied results.  Furthermore, it is
not a realistic representation of the way I trade (being that I have a
day job and once I go to work the die is cast for the day), and, in
addition, even if I could buy or sell on the close, the setting requires
me to guess as to whether or not a signal will actually be given that
day which is not what system trading is supposed to be about.

How 'bout a fix for this problem...hmmmm?