From: Jean-Michel Daniele [mailto:jmdaniele@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 1999 5:46 AM
To: Metastock-list
Subject: KST

Good afternoon,

At present, I am reading the book written by Martin Pring entitled The
Momentum.

In the book is talking about an incicator that would include all the
cycles of the market by combining a short, medium and long term
indicator. He says that you should smoothen the indicators with
exponantial moving average and level headed them. The latest data should
count more than the older one.

The indicator should be built as under:

                                        ROC
MAE                Level-Headed
short term                       10 days                 10
days                      1
medium term                   15 days                10
days                       2
long term                         20 days                10
days                       3
longer term                      30 days                15
days                       4

1. You build the ROC and you smoothen it with the moving average
2.everything should be included in one indicator (KST) respecting level
headed

Anyone has tried such a system?
Could somebody help me to code it to implement it in metastock?

Thanks in advance,

J.-M. Daniele