System Tester Suggestions

System Tester features that have impacted my ability to use it are as
follows:

1-  The ability to simulate day trading.  In at the open (or at a price) and
exit at the close or the following open.

2-  The ability to input actual transaction fees costs in dollars versus
points or percentages.

3-  The ability to interface an external system.  By this I mean, I would
like the ability to input buy or sell signal, execution dates, trade prices
or codes for the open or close price, and have the systems tester keep track
of all of the same information it would keep track of if I generated my
signals within MetaStock.

4-  The ability to have trailing stops based upon some calculation and have
them executed either whenever the stop is triggered or just executed if the
close would trigger it.

I'm sure I have many more, but these are the items off the top of my head
that have affected my ability to use the System Tester.

My other problem with System Tester and the reason I want external access,
is that I haven't been able to program my system into MS due to its lack of
variable capability.  I'm going to take a look at what MetaStock features
has added recently since I still use MS for DOS.  Maybe I can figure out why
my calculations work in the DOS system and not in the Windows version.

Regards

Guy Tann