Re: Volunteers Re: Reuters

http://www.quote.com
http://www.fastquote.com
mailto:staff@xxxxxxxxx
ftp.quote.com

for - TSE, ASE, VSE, NYSE, AMEX, NASD (all tickers - all stocks)
      - 80 (aprox) commodities, all open contracts (and expandable)
      - all options for those contracts
      - sent in standard ANSI 66 ASCII comma delimited format
      - via packed E-mail

on daily basis:
-zipped comma separated asci TXT files subscribtions start at U$ 9.95/month
-also available for downloaded from their ftp-site

Below are the first and last mail(invoice) that I received from them and some
of their ftp-addresses.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx

History(last week(s) to 1 year)
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/cbot/cbot0407.zip
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/cec/cec0407.zip
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/cme/cme0407.zip
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/comex/come0407.zip
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/kcbt/kcbt0407.zip
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/mace/mace0407.zip
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/nymex/nyme0407.zip
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/wce/wce0407.zip

Current files("todays or last closings" and are in txt or zip format
incl the " * " jokers)
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/current/fore*.*
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/current/futu*.*
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/current/stoc*.*
ftp.quote.com/pub/updates/current/cana*.*

http://www.quote.com/bin/subscrip

Please note two pricing changes.
1) Effective March 1, 1998, pricing for our TSE Real Time Quotes has
   been decreased from $6.00 per month to $4.50 per month.
2) Effective April 1, 1998, pricing for CEG Real Time Quotes will be
   $9.50 per month.

Should you have any further questions concerning your account please
contact Client Services at 1-800-498-8068 or 1-650-930-1100 anytime
between 06:30 and 17:00 PST.

Thank you for your patronage of Quote.com

Quote.com Client Services.
Dear Valued Quote.com User,

Welcome to Quote.com's Free 30-Day Trial.  We hope that you take time
to experience the value and competitive advantage that you receive with
Quote.com services.  Our goal is to provide the most complete financial
information available on the Internet.
Serious investors will find information on more than 12,000 stocks,
100,000 options, 300 indexes, 500 commodity futures and 7,500 mutual funds,
500 news sources, as well as real-time quotes.

During the next 30 days, choose to review stock quotes, charts, real-time
news and the financial history of your securities. Download our new
Quote.com LIVE! Portfolio and Charts and watch your stock trading on
your desktop.  Once you have all the information you need, review the
'Trade' menu and pick the broker of your choice.   And we'll deliver
news from 500 leading newswires and publications in the way that you'd
like to see it - news headlines, summaries, or full-text. We'll also
deliver your news when you'd like it: real-time while the news is hot,
hourly, or at the end of each trading day.

If you should need some help to set-up and customize your Quote.com
service visit the portfolio help page at http://www.quote.com/bin/port-form
or call our customer service hot line at 1-800-498-8068.

We look forward to serving your financial investment needs today and
into the future.

Regards,
Catherine Laird
Marketing Programs Manager