email Charts

All,
     I've changed around the way I send out the weekly charts.  I'm still
sending them in html format, but several of you have mail servers that
reject email if it is too long.  Therefore, when I have more than one chart,
I attach the first chart to the email message and send the rest by separate
message.  To save time, I haven't included any text message with the
separate charts.  Some people have said they are getting blank messages.
The text should be blank, but there should be a chart there.  Let me know if
you aren't getting charts.  I may have to make some more changes <G>.

JimG