Re: Dynamic Multiple Time Frames

>Thank you for the fine work you did and splendid graph to show the
>differences between Adam's and Equis' formulas.
>
>This is what makes this MS SIG so powerful.
>
>-= Chris ß =-
>Using MetaStock 6.52/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000

 Yes, I agree with you Chris, The MetaStock SIG is one of the benefits of
using MetaStock! If it wasn't for the work that you and Chuck and Al and
to many others to list........ most of us wouldn't know if an indicator had
problem or if a trading idea is good or bad or if we were the only one
having a "Downloader" troubles. So this sharing of knowledge is powerful!

Hopefully Equis will post a fix for their version of DMTF and we can throw
the other one away, if they dont, perhaps the best features of both can be
combined.

 Best wishes,
      Adam Hefner.
VonHef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx