From: Satish Gupta <globetrotcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Metastock list <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Real Time Data - internet based
Date: Friday, January 15, 1999 9:25 AM

I'd appreciate any recommendation on provider for internet-based realtime
data. A browser is all I should need.

I've been using PC Quote, but their service has been getting progressively
worse. I am aware of DTN and signal. But it looks like one needs their
software. I need to be able to access the real-time data from any computer
which has a browser.

Thanks

Satish Gupta