Re: Zero Balance

Adam,

I agree that Zig Zag is definitely something to be careful
with.  I seem to recall Metastock Help warning of the "Zig Zag
Trap"....as it surely can be.  It took me awhile to accept
that I could use it to define peaks and troughs in real time
EOD trading.  And even longer to get comfortable with it.
That said, I wouldn't recommend anyone but my worse enemy use
it. <g>  ...because at least one screwup will surely happen
someday.

As for my "explanation" of the ZZ indicator, it's just the way
I believe that it works, based on my observations from using
it.  I certainly don't want anyone to take it as the final
word.  And I'd appreciate being corrected if someone finds
what I said is wrong.

Regards,
Ken