[Fwd: expert advisor - by Rex Takasugi]

From: "Rex Takasugi" <RexTak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Michael Arnoldi" <marnoldi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: expert advisor - by Rex Takasugi
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:10:39 -0800

Hi, Michael!

<< this is one of the best experts given in metastock.

i would like to be able to scan my stocks using their "trend forecasting
oscillator" for buy / sell signals. >>

    Thanks for the kind comments!  Very much appreciated!

    We have wanted to see how much interest was generated among MetaStock
users before making any decisions about creating more Expert Advisors, or
further providing custom formulae or Explorations.  To date, the response
has been very disappointing, so we are currently planning no further effort
in this area, given the amount of time and effort it takes to create a
decent Expert Advisor.  With 45,000 MetaStock users worldwide, I would have
expected a better response, but it seems that many MetaStock users are not
even aware of the Expert Advisor feature.  It is nice to see that at least
you have seen the benefits of using the Expert Advisor feature.

Best Regards,

Rex S. Takasugi, President
Technical Disciplines
Investment Advisory & Management Services
(253)639-0436 or 7806 Fax / RexTak@xxxxxxx
http://www.infowire.net/td/