Re: Contrarian Securities

It is my understanding that you cannot buy or sell naked puts or calls in any
tax sheltered account such as an IRA, Roth IRA or SEP IRA (Simplified
Employers Plan). If you broker is permitting such trades, the account may be
coded wrong or he may not be complying with the IRS codes. The same applies to
naked options of any kind.

Buying protective puts or calls against securities held in your account is
permitted.

Because of the lag in trading the Rydex URSA  fund, I'm looking for an
"Inverse Spider" so that I can open or close a position during the market
hours rather than wait for the close and NAV determination.

Jim Barone