Contrarian Securities

A key limitation in trading within IRA or ROTH IRA accounts is that I cannot
go short. I can only sell covered calls. If and when the market tops out and
begins a sustained decline, my trading opportunities will be dramatically
constrained. Any purchases would have to fight the trend and market momentum.

Does anyone have any recommendations on securities that I might purchase that
move directly opposite to the S & P 500 or DJIA. I am familiar with the Rydex
URSA Fund and the Ultra Bear Pro Fund. Both are mutual funds that are priced
at the end of the day based on NAV. As such they are not dynamic trading
vehicles. Is there anything like "Upside - Down Spiders"

Thanks,

Jim Barone