Downloader Times

    After recently applying the "infamous" 6.52 patch, which I thought went
extremely well, there are a couple of problems that I need some help with.
    Firstly, the downloader takes 5.5 minutes to convert about 650 share
prices from txt to MetaStock. Previously this took just over 2 minutes. Has
any one got any ideas on how to overcome this, I've tried having a file that
is not being updated open.
    Secondly, before the upgrade when I opened a chart it was almost
instantaneous, now the horizontal lines that are part of some indicators in
my default template appear, then a few seconds later the bars and
indicators. Why?
    Thanks in advance,
Greg Harris