From: markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 1999 8:01 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 6.52 Patch "BUG?" PROBLEM

http://204.181.115.172/652bug1.htm  <screenshot of patch problem

Has anyone an idea what is causing these error messages?   I downloaded
the
patches and installed them as described, but they have failed 4 times
now.
I have lost my data and my indicators with each attempt.  Good thing I
backed up first.  Will MS come out with a CD that you can purchase that
will
install properly and solve these problems?

Mark Brown