AIQ & My Track

For the past year I have been using Signal Online and MS Pro.  I don't have
any problems with the software or my feed.  I am intriguied by the "My
Track" and AIQ offer.  AIQ is offering their TradingExpert Pro for free
with a subscription to the real time feed.  On the surface, it looks like a
reduction of close to $100 a month (compared to DBC'Signal) and as a bonus
you get unlimited end-of-day and historical data via Dial/Data ( not to
mention the readers choice winner in the AI software category).  There's a
big advertising layout on page 16 & 17of the bonus 1999 issue of TASC.

Is anyone out there using My Track and more importantly is anyone using
AIQ's TradingExpert Pro?

Steve Karnish
CCT