Microsoft Intellimouse and Metastock V6.5 (and V6.52)

Santa brought me a new computer system which included a Microsoft
Intellimouse.

To any of you who might be thinking of upgrading their rodent, you will be
pleased to know that Metastock has good support for the Intellimouse.

Here are the functions taken from the online help file (search for
Intellimouse for more details)

IntelliMouse Action	                Result

Rotate wheel	                                Scrolls chart
ALT + rotate wheel	                Scan through charts
CTRL + rotate wheel	                Zoom-in/out
SHIFT + rotate wheel	                Change date compression
Press wheel button and move	Autoscroll chart

I find these very useful and save many clicks.

To those who know all this, my apologies. I just thought I would pass on
something I found handy.

Happy New Year
Ian