RE: More on 6.52....

To All:

I try and I try to give you all the benefit of my almost 38 years of working
with computers and more than 25 years with micros :).

Remember the 1/2 inch rule!  In the 'old' days, whenever anybody came out
with a new release, I ordered it and put it on a shelf.  When it had
accumulated a 1/2 inch of dust on it, I ordered the latest version and
installed that one (throwing the original away).  <VBG>

That half inch rule is harder when you're downloading new releases these
days, so we have to come up with a new methodology.  How about the 3 micron
rule. When the new release has 3 microns of electronic bits coating it on
your disk drive, download the newest version and install that one :).

I downloaded the first patch and left it in my Equis download area.  I then
downloaded the second one, which appeared like it might have been the one
I'll actually need.  Now I wait.  When the dust settles from all of the
e-mails and all of you are up and running, I'll download another copy
(version) and install that one.  A pioneer I'm not.  Remember the pioneer?
He's the one with all the arrows in his back :).

Regards

Guy