Re: MS6.52 patch problem

Attached is the updated sntx file (the on my(and made by my) computers' version tho !!).
And below have printed an -only-for-viewing-reasons version of its contents.

Actually the fact that you didn't get the Congratulations-message means the full
patch update has failed, eg it cannot complete due to it not being able to convert update
such files as the "Ms65sntx.dat" file.
As a result from that, it will not continue to further the process of updating the other files
that are left on its "list" for updating.

See also my other message send out tonight the List, with had as its subject
                 "Re:  Msw652.exe Update Patch"

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx
 (
Absolute ValueAbs(Data Array)Abs( )Abs(Accumulation DistributionAD() AD()AD(Accumulation Swing
IndexASwing(Limit Move)ASwing( )ASwing(AdditionAdd(Data Array, Data Array)Add( , )Add(Arc TangentAtan(Y
Data Array, X Data Array)Atan( , )Atan(Aroon UpAroonUp(Periods)AroonUp( )AroonUp(Aroon
DownAroonDown(Periods)AroonDown( )AroonDown(Average Directional MovementADX(Periods)ADX( )ADX(Average
True RangeATR(Periods)ATR( )ATR(IBars SinceBarsSince(Expression)BarsSince( )BarsSince(Bearish 3 Method
FormationBear3Formation()Bear3Formation()Bear3Formation(_Bearish
HaramiBearHarami()BearHarami()BearHarami(`Bearish Harami
CrossBearHaramiCross()BearHaramiCross()BearHaramiCross(aBig Black CandleBigBlack()BigBlack()BigBlack(bBig
White CandleBigWhite()BigWhite()BigWhite(cBlack BodyBlack()Black()Black(dBollinger Band BottomBBandBot(DA,
Prds,

E S T TRI VAR W, Deviations)BBandBot( , , , )BBandBot(

"Bollinger Band TopBBandTop(DA, Prds, E S T TRI VAR W, Deviations)BBandTop( , , , )BBandTop(

Bullish 3 Method FormationBull3Formation()Bull3Formation()Bull3Formation(eBullish
HaramiBullHarami()BullHarami()BullHarami(fBullish Harami
CrossBullHaramiCross()BullHaramiCross()BullHaramiCross(gBuying PressureBuyP()BuyP()BuyP(CeilingCeiling(Data
Array)Ceiling( )Ceiling(CeilingCeil(Data Array)Ceil( )Ceil(
Chaikin A/D OscillatorCO()CO()CO(Chaikin's Money FlowCMF(Periods)CMF( )CMF(Chande Momentum
OscillatorCMO(Data Array, Periods)CMO( , )CMO(Commodity Channel Index (EQUIS)CCIE(Time
eriods)CCIE( )CCIE(RCommodity Channel Index (Standard)CCI(Time Periods)CCI( )CCI( Commodity Selection
IndexCSI(Periods, Value, Margin, Commission)CSI( , , , )CSI(

Correlation AnalysisCorrel(DataArray, DataArray, Periods, Shift)Correl( , , , )Correl(
Correlation AnalysisCorr(DataArray, DataArray, Periods, Shift)Corr( , , , )Corr(

CosineCos(Data Array)Cos( )Cos(CrossCross(Data Array1, Data Array2)Cross( , )Cross(Cumulate Cum(Data
Array) Cum( )Cum(

Dark Cloud CoverDarkCloud()DarkCloud()DarkCloud(hDay Of MonthDayOfMonth()DayOfMonth()DayOfMonth(Day Of
WeekDayOfWeek()DayOfWeek()DayOfWeek(DeltaDelta(EP EC FP FC, Yr, Mo, Day, Price, Int, Div)Delta( , , , , ,
, )Delta(

DeltaDelta(EP EC FP FC, Date, Price, Int, Dividend)Delta( , , , , )Delta(
DemaDema(Data Array, Periods)Dema( , )Dema(Demand IndexDI()DI()DI(Detrended Price
OscillatorDPO(Periods)DPO( )DPO(VDirectional Movement IndexDX(Periods)DX( )DX(Directional Movement
RatingADXR(Periods)ADXR( )ADXR(DivergenceDivergence(Data Array, Data Array, %Min Change)Divergence( ,
, )Divergence(DivisionDiv(Data Array, Data Array)Div( , )Div(DojiDoji()Doji()Doji(iDoji
StarDojiStar()DojiStar()DojiStar(jDynamic Momentum IndexDMI(Data Array)DMI( )DMI(Ease Of Movement
(Arm's)EMV(Periods, E S T TRI VAR W)EMV( , )EMV(

Engulfing Bearish LineEngulfingBear()EngulfingBear()EngulfingBear(kEngulfing Bullish
LineEngulfingBull()EngulfingBull()EngulfingBull(lEvening Doji
StarEveningDojiStar()EveningDojiStar()EveningDojiStar(mEvening
StarEveningStar()EveningStar()EveningStar(nExponentExp(Data Array)Exp( )Exp(Falling
WindowFallingWindow()FallingWindow()FallingWindow(oFast Fourier TransformFFT(DA, Prds, Len, DETREND MEAN, POWER
AMPLITUDE)FFT( , , , , )FFT(

FloorFloor(Data Array)Floor( )Floor(Forecast OscillatorForecastOsc(Data Array,
Periods)ForecastOsc( , )ForecastOsc(Formula CallFml("name")Fml("" )Fml(
Formula Variable CallFmlVar("name","variable")FmlVar("","")FmlVar(
FractionFrac(Data Array)Frac( )Frac(GammaGamma(EC EP FP FC, Yr, Mo, Day, Price, Int, Div)Gamma( , , , ,
, , )Gamma(

GammaGamma(EC EP FP FC, Date, Price, Int, Dividend)Gamma( , , , , )Gamma(
Gap DownGapDown()GapDown()GapDown(Gap UpGapUp()GapUp()GapUp(Gravestone
DojiGravestoneDoji()GravestoneDoji()GravestoneDoji(pHammerHammer()Hammer()Hammer(qHanging
ManHangingMan()HangingMan()HangingMan(rHerrick Payoff IndexHPI(Cents, Multiplying
Factor)HPI( , )HPI(HighestHighest(Data Array)Highest( )Highest(Highest Bars AgoHighestBars(Data
Array)HighestBars( )HighestBars(Highest High ValueHHV(Data Array, Periods)HHV( , )HHV(Highest High Value
Bars AgoHHVBars(Data Array, Periods)HHVBars( , )HHVBars(Highest SinceHighestSince(Nth, Expression, Data
Array)HighestSince( , , )HighestSince(Highest Since Bars AgoHighestSinceBars(Nth, Expression, Data
Array)HighestSinceBars( , , )HighestSinceBars(HourHour()Hour()Hour(IfIf(Expression, Then DA, Else
A)If( , , )If( IfIf(DA, > >= < <= <> =, DA, Then DA, Else DA)If( , , ,

, )If(
InertiaInertia(Regression Periods, RVI
Periods)Inertia( , )Inertia(InsideInside()Inside()Inside(IntegerInt(Data Array)Int( )Int(Intraday
Momentum IndexIMI(Periods)IMI( )IMI(Inverted Black
HammerInvBlackHammer()InvBlackHammer()InvBlackHammer(sInverted HammerInvHammer()InvHammer()InvHammer(tKlinger
Volume OscillatorKVO()KVO()KVO(Last Value In Data ArrayLastValue(Data Array)LastValue( )LastValue(Linear
Regression IndicatorLinearReg(Data Array, Periods)LinearReg( , )LinearReg(Linear Regression SlopeLinRegSlope(Data
Array, Periods)LinRegSlope( , )LinRegSlope(Logarithm (Natural)Log(Data Array)Log( )Log( Long Legged
DojiLongLeggedDoji()LongLeggedDoji()LongLeggedDoji(uLong Lower
ShadowLongLowerShadow()LongLowerShadow()LongLowerShadow(vLong Upper
ShadowLongUpperShadow()LongUpperShadow()LongUpperShadow(wLowestLowest(Data Array)Lowest( )Lowest(Lowest
Bars AgoLowestBars(Data Array)Lowest

Bars( )LowestBars(Lowest Low ValueLLV(Data Array, Periods)LLV( , )LLV(-Lowest Low Value Bars
AgoLLVBars(Data Array, Periods)LLVBars( , )LLVBars(Lowest SinceLowestSince(Nth, Expression, Data
Array)LowestSince( , , )LowestSince(Lowest Since Bars AgoLowestSinceBars(Nth, Expression, Data
Array)LowestSinceBars( , , )LowestSinceBars(MACDMACD()MACD()MACD(Market Facilitation
IndexMarketFacIndex()MarketFacIndex()MarketFacIndex(Mass IndexMass(Periods)Mass( )Mass(WMaximumMax(Data
Array, Data Array)Max( , )Max( Median PriceMP()MP()MP(!MESA Sine WaveMESASineWave(Cycle
ength)MESASineWave( )MESASineWave(MESA Lead SineMESALeadSine(Cycle
ength)MESALeadSine( )MESALeadSine(MidpointMid(Data Array, Periods)Mid( , )Mid("MinimumMin(Data Array, Data
Array)Min( , )Min(#Minus Directional MovementMDI(Periods)MDI( )MDI($MinuteMinute()Minute()Minute(
ModulusMod(Data Array, Data Array)Mod( , )Mod(%

MomentumMo(Periods)Mo( )Mo(&Money Flow IndexMFI(Periods)MFI( )MFI(XMonthMonth()Month()Month(Morning
Doji StarMorningDojiStar()MorningDojiStar()MorningDojiStar(xMorning
StarMorningStar()MorningStar()MorningStar(yMoving AverageMov(Data Array, Periods, E S T TRI VAR W VOL)Mov( ,
, )Mov('MultiplicationMul(Data Array, Data Array)Mul( , )Mul((NegativeNeg(Data
rray)Neg( )Neg()Negative Volume IndexNVI()NVI()NVI(*Option ExpirationOptionExp()OptionExp()OptionExp(

On Balance VolumeOBV()OBV()OBV(+On-Neck LineOnNeckLine()OnNeckLine()OnNeckLine(zOption LifeLife(Exp Year,
Exp Month, Exp Day)Life( , , )Life(

Option LifeLife(Expiration Date)Life( )Life(,
OutsideOutside()Outside()Outside(Parabolic SARSAR(Step, Maximum)SAR( , )SAR(-Peak Bars AgoPeakBars(Nth,
Data Array, %Minimum Change)PeakBars( , , )PeakBars(PeakPeak(Nth, Data Array, %Minimum Change)Peak( ,
, )Peak(PerformancePer()Per()Per(.Piercing LinePiercingLine()PiercingLine()PiercingLine({Plus
Directional MovementPDI(Periods)PDI( )PDI(/Polarized Fractal EfficiencyPFE(Data Array, Periods, Smoothing
Periods)PFE( , , )PFE(Positive Volume IndexPVI()PVI()PVI(0PowerPower(Data Array,
Power)Power( , )Power(1PowerPwr(Data Array, Power)Pwr( , )Pwr(1
PrecisionPrec(Data Array, Precision)Prec( , )PREC(2Price Channel
ighPriceChannelHigh(Periods)PriceChannelHigh( )PriceChannelHigh(Price Channel
LowPriceChannelLow(Periods)PriceChannelLow( )PriceChannelLow(Price OscillatorOscP(Periods,Periods,E S T TRI VAR
W,% $)OscP( , , , )OscP(

3Price Volume TrendPVT()PVT()PVT(4Projection Band
opProjBandTop(Periods)ProjBandTop( )ProjBandTop(Projection Band
ottomProjBandBot(Periods)ProjBandBot( )ProjBandBot(Projection OscillatorProjOsc(Regression Periods, Slowing
Periods)ProjOsc( , )ProjOsc(InputInput("Prompt text", Min, Max, Default)Input("" , , , )Input(Put/Call
PriceOption(EC EP FC FP, Yr, Mo, Day, Price, Int, Div)Option( , , , , , , )Option(

Put/Call PriceOption(EC EP FC FP, Date, Price, Int, Dividend)Option( , , , , )Option(5
QstickQstick(Periods)Qstick( )Qstick(r squaredRSquared(Data Array,
Periods)RSquared( , )RSquared(RallyRally()Rally()Rally(Rally With
VolumeRallyWithVol()RallyWithVol()RallyWithVol(Random Walk Index of HighsRWIH(Min Periods, Max
Periods)RWIH( , )RWIH(Random Walk Index of HighsRWIH(Periods)RWIH( )RWIH(
Random Walk Index of LowsRWIL(Min Periods, Max Periods)RWIL( , )RWIL(Random Walk Index of
owsRWIL(Periods)RWIL( )RWIL(
Range IndicatorRangeIndicator(Periods, Smoothing Periods)RangeIndicator( , )RangeIndicator(Rate of
ChangeROC(Data Array, Periods, % $)ROC( , , )ROC(6ReactionReaction()Reaction()Reaction(Reaction With
VolumeReactionWithVol()ReactionWithVol()ReactionWithVol(ReferenceRef(Data Array,
Periods)Ref( , )Ref(7Relative Momentum IndexRMI(Data Array, Periods, Momentum Parameter)RMI( , , )RMI(

Relative Volatility IndexRVI(Periods)RVI( )RVI(Rising
WindowRisingWindow()RisingWindow()RisingWindow(|RoundRound(Data Array)Round( )Round(8RoundRnd(Data
Array)Rnd( )Rnd(8
Relative Strength Index (RSI)RSI(Periods)RSI( )RSI(9Selling PressureSellP()SellP()SellP(Separating
LinesSeparatingLines()SeparatingLines()SeparatingLines(}Shaven
BottomShavenBottom()ShavenBottom()ShavenBottom(~Shaven HeadShavenHead()ShavenHead()ShavenHead(Shooting
StarShootingStar()ShootingStar()ShootingStar(SineSin(Data Array)Sin( )Sin(:Spinning
TopSpinningTop()SpinningTop()SpinningTop(Square RootSqrt(Data Array)Sqrt( )Sqrt(;Square RootSqr(Data
Array)Sqr( )Sqr(;
Standard DeviationStdev(Data Array, Periods)Stdev( , )Stdev(<Standard DeviationStd(Data Array,
Periods)Std( , )Std(<
Standard ErrorSTE(Data Array, Periods)STE( , )STE(Standard Error Band TopSTEBandTop(Data Array, Periods,
Standard Errors)STEBandTop( , ,

)STEBandTop(Standard Error Band BottomSTEBandBot(Data Array, Periods, Standard Errors)STEBandBot( ,
, )STEBandBot(Stochastic Momentum IndexStochMomentum(Periods, Smoothing, Dbl Smoothing)StochMomentum( ,
, )StochMomentum(Stochastic OscillatorStoch(%k Periods, %k Slowing)Stoch( , )Stoch(=SubtractionSub(Data
Array, Data Array)Sub( , )Sub(>SummationSum(Data Array, Time Periods)Sum( , )Sum(?Swing IndexSwing(Limit
Move)Swing( )Swing(@TemaTema(Data Array, Periods)Tema( , )Tema(ThetaTheta(EC EP FC FP, Yr, Mo, Day, Price,
Int, Div)Theta( , , , , , , )Theta(

ThetaTheta(EC EP FC FP, Date, Price, Int, Dividend)Theta( , , , , )Theta(A
Three Black Crows3BlackCrows()3BlackCrows()3BlackCrows(Three White
Soldiers3WhiteSoldiers()3WhiteSoldiers()3WhiteSoldiers(TickTick()Tick()Tick("Time Series ForecastTSF(Data
Array, Periods)TSF( , )TSF(BTrade Volume IndexTVI(Minimum
ck)TVI( )TVI(UTRIXTRIX(Periods)TRIX( )TRIX(CTrough Bars AgoTroughBars(Nth, Data Array, %Minimum
Change)TroughBars( , , )TroughBars(TroughTrough(Nth, Data Array, %Minimum Change)Trough( ,
, )Trough(Tweezer BottomsTweezerBottoms()TweezerBottoms()TweezerBottoms(Tweezer
TopsTweezerTops()TweezerTops()TweezerTops(Typical PriceTypical()Typical()Typical(Typical
PriceTyp()Typ()Typ(
Ultimate OscillatorUlt(Cycle1, Cycle2, Cycle3)Ult( , , )Ult(DValue WhenValueWhen(Nth, Expression, Data
Array)ValueWhen( , , )ValueWhen(Variable Mov (MetaStock 5.11)VariableMA511(Data Array, PeriodsVariableMA511(

, )VariableMA511(
VarianceVar(Data Array, Periods)Var( , )Var(EVegaVega(EC EP FC FP, Yr, Mo, Day, Price, Int, Div)Vega( , , , , ,
, )Vega(

VegaVega(EC EP FC FP, Date, Price, Int, Dividend)Vega( , , , , )Vega(F
Vertical Horizontal FilterVHF(Data Array, Periods)VHF( , )VHF(TVolatility, Chaikin'sVol(MA Periods, ROC
Periods)Vol( , )Vol(GVolatility, OptionVolO()VolO()VolO(H

Volume OscillatorOscV(Periods,Periods,E S T TRI VAR W,% $)OscV( , , , )OscV(

JWeighted CloseWC()WC()WC(KWhite BodyWhite()White()White(Wilder's SmoothingWilders(Data Array,
Periods)Wilders( , )Wilders(Williams' A/DWillA()WillA()WillA(LWilliams' %RWillR(%r
eriods)WillR( )WillR(MYearYear()Year()Year(Zig ZagZig(Data Array, Change, % $)Zig( ,
, )Zig(NAlertAlert(Expression, Periods)Alert( , )Alert(AlertAlert(DataArray, > >= < <= <> =, DataArray,
Prds)Alert( , , , )Alert(S
WhenWhen(Expression) When( )When(
WhenWhen(DA, > = < <>, DA) When( , , )When(O
And (logical) land(Logic Array, Logic Array)land( , )_LAND(P
Or (logical) lor(Logic Array, Logic Array) lor( , )_LOR(Q
Less Than(logical)llt(Logic Array, Logic Array) llt( , )_LLT(Y
Equal To(logical)leq(Logic Array, Logic Array) leq( , )_LEQ(Z
Greater Than(logical)lgt(Logic Array, Logic Array) lgt( , )_LGT([
Less Than Or Equal(logical)lleq(Logic Array, Logic Array) lleq( , )_LLEQ(\

Greater Than Or Equal(logical)lgeq(Logic Array, Logic Array) lgeq( , )_LGEQ(]
Not Equal(logical)lneq(Logic Array, Logic Array) lneq( , )_LNEQ(^
Assign(TargetDA, SourceDA)Assign(TargetDA, SourceDA) Assign( , )_ASSIGN(
Close CLOSE CLOSE CLOSEHigh HIGH HIGH HIGHLow LOW LOW LOWOpen OPEN OPEN OPENVolume VOLUME VOLUME VOLUMEOpen
Interest OI OI OICurrent Indicator INDICATOR INDICATORINDICATORPrevious Value of IndicatorPREVIOUS PREVIOUS
PREVIOUSExploration Column ReferenceCol Col ColOptimization VariableOPT OPT OPTWrite Text
ConditionallyWriteIf(Cond,"True","False") WriteIf( ," "," ") WriteIf(Write ValueWriteVal

( Expression, Format )WriteVal(, 0.4)WriteVal(Expert Name<Expert> <Expert><Expert>Security Name<Name>
<Name><Name>Security Symbol<Symbol> <Symbol><Symbol>Security Periodicity<Periodicity>
<Periodicity><Periodicity>Evaluation Date<Date> <Date><Date>Add+ + + Subtract- - - Multiply* * * Divide/ / /
AndAND AND ANDOrOR OR ORLess Than<<<Greater Than>>>Less Than Or Equal<=<=<=Greater Than Or
Equal>=>=>=Equal===Not Equal<><><>TRUETRUETRUETRUEFALSEFALSEFALSEFALSE