RE: Data Sevice (continuous data)

Lionel

Thanks for the happy thoughts.   I had a software company way back when
there were no IBM PCs or Apples, just a few brands and CP/M.  We sold an
upgrade to Word Star with the TeleVideo 950 keyboard.  Software and new key
caps which turned Word Star into a fairly good word processor for the time.
Sold a couple thousand packages @$100 each.  Markets were a lot smaller
then.  Made more money consulting.

With all the government regulations as well as the litigious society we live
in, I wouldn't sell peanuts without going offshore and refuse to deal with
Americans.  The aggravation isn't worth it :).

Have a good holiday season.

Guy