patch 6.52 problem

my A/D LINE DOES NOT WORK -- a composte chart.

i have in the downloader one table set up as ADV & another DECL
I manually input the data in each every day and my composite A/D LINE
gets calculated & drawn.
since the update patch only the 12/30/98 & earlier dates are shown on
the chart, eventhough the downloader has 12/31/98 data entered.

i right clicked on x-axis & changed last date displayed =12/31/98 & last
date loaded 12/31/98 and i then get a blank chart with a message "end of
file"
when i change the dates back to 12/30/98 , the charts are loaded once
again, but not showing the up to date info.

any help ideas ?

mike arnoldi