HTML vs TXT Format

All,
     My email is running about 2 to 1 in favor of changing back to HTML
format for my Targets and Stops list.  However, the ones that like the
change to TXT format were much more vocal <G>.  I guess I just can't please
everyone <VBG>.  OK here's what I'm going to do - if I don't forget to
change formats back and forth, which might happen sometimes.  All my email
to the MetaStock list will be in TXT format and won't include my targets and
stops.  The email with the charts attached to my weekly email chart list
will be in HTML format and the targets and stops will be included.  That's
actually much easier for me since all I have to do is copy and paste from my
Excel file and will provide the formatted target and stop info to those
wanting it.  If you don't want to receive html format charts just let me
know and I'll be glad to delete you from the email list.  If you aren't on
my chart email list and want on, just yell.
      Also another reminder on the email list.  I'm getting several
undeliverable mail messages.  My solution to an undeliverable mail message
is to delete that person from the email list on receipt of the second
undeliverable mail message.  If you have been deleted and want back on, just
let me know.

JimG