RE: TC2000 vs QP2

Yes QP2 can output metastock data in Virutal or real formats. I find this
much faster and easier than qp2.

> Also for QP2, is the easy scan utility an option ?

It doesn't have scanning like TC2000 with the simple gui.  They will have
that next month.  Right now that have a scanning language which is at least
10x more powerful although not as easy to use...

Sean

Both have 30 day trials.  try both and see which you like....

Sean